How Do I Choose a Good Dentist?
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Does your dentist do a complete examination including a check for oral cancer?
2. Do new patients have a complete X-ray series, comprehensive examination and complete periodontal health evaluation?
3. Does your dentist stress proper home care and preventive dentistry?
4. Does your dentist have a clean, modern office and follow thorough sterilization procedures?
5. Are you encouraged to schedule preventive hygiene appointments to maintain your dental health?
6. Does the office value your time by seeing you at your appointed time?
7. Does your dentist accept assignment of insurance benefits and file your claims for you?
These are some things to consider in choosing a new dentist or evaluating your current dentist.